Rules for paid fishing
in the territory of OJSC " Experimental Fish Farm "Selets" in 2019
- The fishing venue is the southern, western (to the conditional limiter) dams of the feeding pond No. 6.
- Fishing time - daily from 600 until 1900
- The cost for one day is 20 BYN (one-time ticket).
- A one-time voucher is a cash receipt.
- Accompanying women and children under 12 years of age who will not fish are skipped for free.
- Fishing gear - two fishing rods per trip with a total number of hooks of not more than four.
- Benefits when issuing receipts are not provided.
- The catch rate for one ticket is 5 kg.
- Excessive catch is either paid at the rate of 4 byn./kg., or released live.
- The ticket is not compensated,if you do not catch the norm.
- The permit must be kept until the end of fishing and presented at the request of the controller or security personnel.
- At the end of fishing, the entire catch must be provided for inspection and weighing at the entrance / exit, make a final calculation get a mark in the ticket on its redemption (signature of the inspector). The inspector or security officer has the right to check the personal belongings of the fisherman.
- Private vehicles are parked at the checkpoint in accordance with the "Rules of the Road of the Republic of Belarus" and in compliance with the water protection zone.
- The movement of fishermen on the territory of the fish farm is carried out only on foot.
- The administration reserves the right to refuse to purchase a ticket without explanation.
- Ignorance of these rules does not exempt from their implementation.
When fishing is strictly prohibited
- making bonfires outside places specified by the administration;
- landfill, clogging of the territory;
- felling of trees and shrubs;
- the use of pyrotechnics, devices that create light and noise effects;
- unauthorized rest in unallocated places with the use of alcoholic beverages.Creating conditions that prevent other fishermen from fishing.